Return to Thumbnail Page
Add To Wishlist
- "Preferred Choice Award Winner 2012" from Creative Child Magazine
Through clever songs, sounds, and baby-friendly tools, The Talking Mechanic car teaches Baby about the different parts on a car, and how to fix it! This interactive bilingual toy comes complete with two tools that help kids develop hand-eye coordination. With 50+ activities, the Talking Mechanic is sure to fascinate and delight young ones!
Includes 3 play modes:
- Engine sounds: real-life engine sounds to make playing with the vehicle even more enjoyable.
- Sing and learn: songs, sound effects and phrases that invite toddlers to "fix" certain vehicle components and learn how to identify car parts in English and Spanish.
- Quizzes: entertaining sound effects, riddles and quiz questions on colors, shapes, the alphabet and numbers.
- Requires: 2 x AA 1.5V batteries (included)
- Age: 2Y+